Sunday, April 18, 2010

Walmartah Sundance 2010 Wig of Shame

GAYGULL n Sundance Wig of Shame prepare for Sundance 2010 Film Festival Main Street Walk. The Veil covering the Lady Gaga inspired concept wig was covered with worms (no offense to earthworms)the names of those who have opposed and who continue to oppose Equality for LGBT people. The Gay Seagull had many mormon seagull friends and was getting hungry looking at those worms on the veil. Since it was winter there were no Mormon Crickets to be had!


The first time I dressed in drag for a cause was when Senator Chris Buttars went too far in his shameful disgraceful hatefilled comments.His past history of ugly black baby comments,saying that Brown Vs Board of Education should be reversed and then calling ALL GAY PEOPLE the greatest threat went to far! Little oh me, fugly as I could be in his honor at the Buttars Palooza Event, Chrissi Land oH Licks Buttars was my drag queen name when I said "if he wasn't a homophobe prior to seeing me on the State Capital grounds, he might be one now" Pictures as seen on the Facebook and other pages for MORMON PROPOSITION MOVIE 8:TMP.








No comments:

Post a Comment